Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote (1st Gen - no volume controls)

Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote (1st Gen - no volume controls)

3 Likes

Does anybody know if the remote for this will work with newer Fire TV 4k sticks? I don’t need another Fire stick, but I would like an extra remote for my current 4K Fire TV stick. Looks like new replacement remotes run $20 to $25. Wondering if this would be a good way to get a spare remote for cheap.

2 Likes

chat with amazon and express your frustration with the price of a new remote and the fact that you have a useless device, they will usually tell you to order a new remote (at your cost) and then once received you can chat again and request a refund. I did this with two 4k and one 4k max, I even bought the newest remote with backlight for one of them and they credited it.

What is the difference between refurbished and refurbished (1)?

3 Likes

No difference. We have inventory in different SKUs and our system doesn’t let us combine them. We have to do stupid stuff like this to show them in the same sale.

6 Likes

I received the package, but only the remote, charger, and cables, no actual stick!

1 Like

I’m very sorry! Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

2 Likes

Your case might be different, I thought the same thing but it was in the packaging.

1 Like

Same happened to me , 2 Main units missing.

Dig around in the packing. A user above said it was hiding pretty well.

I HAD a gen 1. My god was it SLOWWWW.