Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote

Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote

3 Likes

What’s the difference between “Very Good” and “Very Good (1)”?

2 Likes

Same

2 Likes

I can’t believe. I won a Bag Of Crap playing the New Space Game right now.

5 Likes

$1 off still not showing. Bought anyway and hope CS will take care of us.

1 Like

I, too, did not receive the $1 discount. Not that $8.99 is a bad deal. But $7.99 would have been better.

4 Likes

@ThunderThighs

3 Likes

Same boat, no idea difference between both good condition.

And no discount at checkout!

2 Likes

Oh it’s the same thing.

When the sale information was entered into the system if there’s any difference in the text it will create two selections, even if it says the same thing. That (1) was extra text that someone forgot to delete.

3 Likes

Hi everyone,
If you’ve purchased this item and did not receive the prime discount please contact customer service and let them know the $1 discount didn’t work at checkout.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

4 Likes

Good morning! We’re working on getting the $1 off fixed. If you’re a Prime Member and bought prior to the fix, we’ll have customer service get the $1 off back on your account.

5 Likes

Hi everyone, the $1 off is now working! Again - if you’re a Prime Member and purchased before this was corrected, customer service will be applying the $1 to your order. Thanks!

5 Likes

Just worked for me, got the $1 extra off.

1 Like

It worked for me-
Know that it won’t reflect until the final page (after you click Amazon Pay bar at the bottom.
You will be brought to a final review of the charges and see the $1 discount applied before hitting that final purchase button.

It doesn’t reflect until the absolute final step.

3 Likes

This is not the 4K version and will fail on 1080i TVs. Passing on this one.

5 Likes

Yep, Recieved My $1.00 off.

I doubt that it can, but will a Fire Stick allow streaming of a video on a hard drive to a TV? Can anyone give suggestions of an easy, convenient way to do this?

2 Likes

Does anyone know if this will get the OS that allows you to download the AppleTV app?

My mom has an all-in-one tv with FireTV and it won’t let her download the app, but her newer Fire TV Cube will.

3 Likes

Use Plex for that

2 Likes

I use Plex, but sometimes I have problems with it…Thanks.

3 Likes