Fire Wire Stainless Steel Flexible Grilling Skewers – 6 Pack

http://www.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
show us yer wooters.us

Fire Wire Stainless Steel Flexible Grilling Skewers – 6 Pack [New] - $17.99 + $5 shipping shipping

6 * Inno-Labs Fire Wire Stainless Steel Flexible Grilling Skewers

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

$9.99 for a set of 2 with great reviews over at amazon

does it matter if it’s a gas vs. charcoal grill when it comes to taste with these?

How does the tip that you turn it with stay cool exactly?

Someone is gonna get sued

Jumping back in with the manufacturer’s website.

Set of 2…this is 6.

$18 for 6 skewer rods… Gee looks like Santa’s gonna bring me a lot of $$$s this x’mas

so is that 6x6 packs? or 1 pack of six?

NSF Certified?

Great! Now I won’t have to get stuff dry-cleaned just so that I can replenish my stock of wire hangers.

Metal skewers, better get a good oven/grilling mitt too. Perhaps one of those silicone ones that Woot sells.

I don’t see what the advantage of these, over regular skewers, would be.

Harder to pick up?

can’t think of anything witty (or lame) to say, so will just ask if anyone has tried these and if so what is your opinion? Please don’t make me visit amazon.

These things look a little limp.

can you pick these up without burning your hands?

Can anyone tell me just how flexible these are? Will they break after being bent too far or too often? Are they sturdy enough to hold a decent amount of meat/veggies without it sliding off?

I saw these on QVC or HSN over the summer. They looked pretty great. This is a good deal!

My father has these…they are good to use for when you are cooking more than kabobs on the grill, especially a smaller grill, where space counts. You can wrap them to make them fit with other items.