Fire Wire Stainless Steel Flexible Grilling Skewers – 6 Pack

http://www.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
show us your wooters.us!

Fire Wire Stainless Steel Flexible Grilling Skewers – 6 Pack [New] - $8.99 + $5 shipping shipping

6 * Inno-Labs Fire Wire Stainless Steel Flexible Grilling Skewers

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Fire Wire Stainless Steel Flexible Grilling Skewers - 6 Pack
$8.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 6 Inno-Labs Fire Wire Stainless Steel Flexible Grilling Skewers

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

I wondered when these lovely items would make an appearance. Guess that means it’s time for me to walk away and study…

What a coincidence!

I was just sitting here fashioning this item out of old wire coat hangers!

dang now the east coast is awake!!! noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

so this is what woot awards 24 plus hours of waiting…

It’s 5:30 am here. You’re really worried already?

Well i just woke up on the east coast and got the nano =p

for cooking up delicious longpig.

I live on the east coast, and I am GOING TO BED. :slight_smile:

It would be fine if they didn’t have such a huge stock of these grilling hangers to sell to us. I mean you just lose the excitement when you have a stock of 1 billion hangers…

You’re crazy. 5am is for the late people, not the early ones. :stuck_out_tongue:

I would buy if I understood how the heck they worked. They look way too flexible to be skewers.

got a set of these last woot-off
they work great on my sister

Lol I agree whole heartedly, I was like… uhh that doesn’t seem like it would work…

Who uses these? Must be the same folks that bought into the flexible pool sticks!

they are ment to be, lol

You use them as snares to catch animals, then you use them as skewers.

Come on, when do we get a chance to buy Bender’s Oil Container???!!

I don’t see the point in “improving” all these products that are perfectly fine to begin with. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

Psst… what kind of word are we living in when the spell checker doesn’t highlight the word “ain’t”?