First Alert Home Fire Extinguisher 2-Pack

First Alert Home Fire Extinguisher 2-Pack

As far as I can tell, this is the same as THIS so even with prime the only way this is a deal is if there isn’t a lowes anywhere near you

1 Like

It looks like the Lowes deal is for two, 2.5 lb extinguishers and these here are for two, 5.4 lb extinguishers. If that’s not the case when I get them then another email to WOOT customer service.

3 Likes

From a review at that Lowes link: “It was a little confusing online with the specifications saying 5lbs, but the package contains 2 extinguishers of 2.5 lbs each. Individually the extinguisher model is HOME1”

2 Likes

I have a Lowes 5’ away but they do not offer this for sale, pick up nor delivery. So it’s not always that simple.

3 Likes

Pretty sure each extinguisher is 2.5 lbs, give or take .2 lbs. They don’t extinguish grease fires but I guess that’s normal. Baking soda and a towel should do the trick for that…

Seems like an average price, probably pick up at home depot, different brand rather than face possible discharge shipping issues, unless these are actually a larger size, doubt it looking at the pictures and measurements. Not really sure how much these would cost to refill or where.

Not clear if this comes with a wall hanging bracket. Based on the pics showing it sitting on a counter, my guess is no. That’s another $10 at Lowes. I do need these, just not “these”.

Specs here: https://www.firstalert.com/fire-extinguishers/home/rechargeable-home-fire-extinguisher-ul-rated-1-a%3A10-b%3Ac-red/SAP_HOME1.html

And I believe the mounting bracket is a separate purchase.

1 Like

MOUNTING BRACKET INCLUDED

Vendor confirms that each box has a mounting bracket.

6 Likes

I have the spray can extinguishers for grease/kitchen fires. Can’t remember the name offhand. But they’re obviously small and in a spray can. Had good ratings and with housemates, you never know…

1 Like

Sam’s Club has the same type of Kidde fire extinguishers for $29.98, so if you are already going to the store this is no deal.

1 Like

May not be the BEST deal, but it’s pretty on point with the cheapest available.

I’m in for a pack since I was already in the market to grab one.

2 Likes