First Alert ONELINK Wireless Smoke Alarm - 2 Pack

awessommeeee … i rent.

The bag of cr****ap usually comes on the second day of the woot-off. Most often, around the time when people on the east coast are heading home from work. Why woot hates the east coast so much I’ll never know…

what’s the range, if your neighbors have the same ones, will yours go off when theirs do? if everyone on the block has them, do they all go off at once?

No. Simply take 2 AA Batteries (included)

So… how do you know which one is REALLY going off, you know, when it’s just an accident (candle smoke, cooking, etc)?

BOOOOOOOOOOO

No limit I think…

hah!

Seriously…smoke alarms? Laaaaaaaaame.

Work about 15’ away, you program them to each other so you won’t catch your neighbors or vice-versa

off work tomorrow, bring it on woot!

$63.50 on Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000FBQC1K/

The wireless part appears to be that if one goes off, all of them go off. So if there’s a fire in your basement the upstairs alarm goes off also and wakes you up. (Assuming you don’t sleep in your basement…)

I’d probably get them if they were smoke and CO detectors. Smoke only is a no-go.

killer… woot-off… slowly… dying…

Go back to sleep Johnny, Mildred down the street is cooking again…

these aren’t bad if your a renter and have roommates prone to burning your house down. i have one in the kitchen and one in my bedroom. the first time my roommate started a fire he didn’t even wake me up. these are literally a life saver.

They’re selling like Hotcakes! Like Hotcakes made of squid-meal. Settle in, boys.

UGGGG

I want wireless Bundle of Cornucopia detectors.

You set it up tell you what room in the house the smoke is coming from. That was goes off first and then the other go off telling you what room the smoke is in. I bought 2 sets and they work great.

According to First Alert, 18 is the total number of devices allowed with 12 of them being smoke alarms.

http://www.firstalert.com/faqs/onelink/how-many-first-alert-onelink-alarms-can-be-integrated-in-a-system-