First Alert Smoke Alarms, 3-Pack

**Item: **First Alert Smoke Alarms, 3-Pack
Price: $24.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $10 Two-Day OR $20 One-Day
Condition: New

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=First Alert Smoke Alarms, 3-Pack)

[Search Google](Google Alert Smoke Alarms, 3-Pack)

Some additional info can be found on the product page

and

Great reviews (4.6 out of 5.0) over at walmart.com

Maryland law requires 10 year sealed lithium battery smoke detectors by 2018, so there is still plenty of time for this type as long as you are vigilant about replacing the 9 volt battery.

If you don’t have alarms in your house, this is a great way to spend a few bucks! If every wooter who needs them bought them now, think of all the precious lives that could and would be saved.

Description Walmart says, “Mute feature silences nuisance alarms from cooking smoke or shower steam.”

Seriously? No fanning the alarm desperately with a magazine or newspaper or plate or whatever I can grab quickly-ish? Now where’s the fun in that?

Why buy one of these when you also need a carbon monoxide alert also. Just buy the combined model.

You only really need carbon monoxide ones where they are relevant like near gas furnaces, etc.

And Garages. Most garages are bordering at least two rooms.

Just purchased a two pack from Costco for $21.99 plus tax.

This is a good price for a Photoelectric Alarm. Everyone should combine both Photoelectric and the cheaper ionization Alarms in their homes.

Photoelectric = smoldering fires
Ionization = flaming fires

I’m in for three!

Some reading material, courtesy of the NFPA …

Ionization vs. Photoelectric - the alarms offered here are photoelectric.

Installation and Maintenance Tips

Do note that your local fire authority/building department may dictate the type and locations where they are required by code. For many newer constructed properties, hard-wired, interconnected, and with battery backup is a requirement.

Anyone know if these come with the battery or do I have to buy my own ?
Thanks

Confirmed with the buyers, these will come with 9v batteries for each!

Do these actually come packages as a 3-pack or are they individually packaged?

Individually packed!

First Alert Smoke Alarms, 3-Pack
Price: $24.99
Condition: New

Comparison Links:
[Google Products](First - Google Shopping Alert Smoke Alarms, 3-Pack) - [Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=First Alert Smoke Alarms, 3-Pack) - [Previous Woot Sales](Google Alert Smoke Alarms, 3-Pack)

Bought one for a lady at work since she just bought a house. I needed to replace mine since it was circa 1960. Replaced my parents old smoke detector since theirs was circa 1978. The batteries were a little old only had a few months on them.