First Bag o' Crap of 2019

First Bag o' Crap of 2019

Man, I knew there’d be one too.

2 Likes

First ever!

4 Likes

Me too! Been wooting since 2007 and have never gotten one. had a pretty awful new year’s eve…but woke up to a new year and a successful BOC. 2019 starting off well. Can’t wait to be happily disappointed. :grin:

3 Likes

Me too. I’ve been trying since 2010 and got my first one today. Thank god my hangover woke me up! Now I’m continuing my prayer to the porcelain gods.

5 Likes

Aww, missed again. 2019 disappointment begins…

2 Likes

I step away from my computer for 30 minutes and a bag-o-crap pops up – and I miss it…

crap. Crap! CRAP!!

Fingers crossed – maybe I’ll miss it next time too…

And yep, I missed it…

2 Likes

I was asleep for the cranberries. The second one was just barely a blink on my machine, and it was gone. Chronically Pollyanna here though. 3rd time charm. Fingers crossed (hard to type that way though).

And :partying_face: on “Definitely Not the Last BOC of 2019”!

1 Like

So stoked! I waited for the opportunity to jump on this while consistently refreshing the page only to find myself at the order screen with a spinning icon that never went away. I figured I had missed it, but came to find the email confirmation this morning! Woot woot! Starting off 2019 right! Happy New Year everyone!

1 Like

JoinBOC

Just arrived!
1-ESPN Jeopardy
1-“Second Place is First Loser” tshirt
1-Ultrasonic cat and pest repeller
1-InfuseFruit- water bottle 25oz
1-BOC reusable shopping bag
1-Buffalo Bills #25 McCoy women’s NFL shirt
2-portable warming packs
1-Green woot pen
1-Over the door clothing hook
1-Walkabout Adventure Outfitters Go Everywhere Blanket

a great start to 2019

Oooooh, nice! Go share it in the main thread. Click on that big pic above your post.

1 Like

I missed this? Lousy notification system not informing me until 364 days later. :angry:

2 Likes