FishHunter Holiday Angler's Pack

It’s cheaper on the Fish Hunter website. $129.99 http://www.fishhunter.com/shop/fishfinder/

Our bundle comes with more accessories, etc.

Looks like the same bundle as Amazon - with free Prime shipping:

http://www.amazon.com/FishHunter-Military-Grade-Portable-Finder/dp/B00HESVVQI

But if i’m wrong - then i’m all in for the Woot deal!!

$20 cheaper on amazon plus with prime, i will get in 2 days and with woot, maybe i will get it in 2 - 3 weeks. Which one should i pick?

I don’t see the tripod included in the Amazon deal.

Cool setup, I was thinking about getting one then checked Walmart online. $99.99

Hi Everyone!

This is an exclusive package only available on woot!

The package includes additional items not part of the standard accessories included in the sonar package if you purchase on our website or Amazon.

The waterproof armband, smartphone fishing tripod, sealine water proof case, nylon tether and 3in1 charge are all extras.

This is an incredible value exclusive to wooters!

Full retail on this version kit is $149.99
The listed retail of $249.99 is for NEWER (directional 3d) VERSION.

On Amazon without the tripod, it is $133.50. The tripod is $19.99 (http://www.amazon.com/Fish-Hunter-Tripod-FishHunter-Smartphone/dp/B01960O6XG/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1449850344&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=fishhunter+portable+fish+finder)

With Prime, it’s a better deal to order both and you’ll get it faster.

Hi There!

To clarify everyone’s concern. This is not the same package that is available on Amazon. There is over $100 is accessories included in this offer that do not come with our regular product. The sonar price is normally $149.99, so essentially you are getting $100 worth of our great accessories FREE!

Cheers,
FishHunter Team

i get four bars on the lake rendering this thing useless. why would you engineer a product this way?

Hi There!

No internet/cellular data is required to use FishHunter. If you have cellular data even better for you to share photos of your big catch!

Either way you are good to go!

Tyler

Hi There!

The Value of this deal is based on FishHunter Military Grade plus over $100 in BONUS FishHunter accessories FREE!

How would this work ice fishing with other people in a fish house using Vexilar or other fish finder? Would frequencies get mixed up or is there a way to change frequency in case of this?

Hi There!

Good question. As long as the devices are not in the same hole you will not encounter any challenges. We also include a slider to adjust based on the thickness of the ice. This eliminates any reverb data!

Cheers,
FishHunter Team

Hi There!

The package includes additional items not part of the standard accessories included in the sonar package if you purchase on our website or Amazon.

The waterproof armband, smartphone fishing tripod, sealine water proof case, nylon tether and 3in1 charge are all extras.

Hi There!

So - any chance you’re going to have a deal on the updated ‘3d’ version?

Part of my New Years Resolution is to try to make some more Fishing Time.
This would be handy on my smaller boats and kayaks.

To vendor -
Also any data on how these pair with Nokia Lumia 640 and Motorola Moto e?

Purchased several of each on the black friday sale for just this type of thing and risk neither Note 5 nor G4

I’ve heard of some people having pairing issues with the bluetooth. So any testing done with the 640 and moto e would be nice pre-knowledge