FishHunter Holiday Angler's Pack

Hi There!

As long as they are running an android operating system you will have no problem connecting the device. FishHunter Military Grade is compatible with over 7000 devices. Standard Bluetooth connectivity makes it easy to connect and use.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Tyler

Lumia is Windows 8.1 or 10 - I have ones with each.
I just know of some people that have had problems with a couple different phones not pairing well with this ‘Military grade’ older one - either not over much distance at all or falling off.
I’ve never seen them in person though just have some friends up north with it.

So, no response on potential for the 3d going on sale here?

I’ll just wait I guess for when I actually get back to the water before deciding to purchase the 3d w/ wifi.

“It works over Bluetooth and ** requires no cell reception to work.”**

New around here, are you?

Hi There!

Currently only FishHunter Military Grade is available for Wooters as a special value. However, if you are looking for FishHunter Directional 3D we have some great offers available at www.fishhunter.com/directional3d

If you have any friends that are encountering trouble with their devices please refer them to our site, we offer a 1 year warranty. It is not normal or often devices do not paid. Keep in mind the device needs to stay above water to remain connected, however if it does go under for a short period of time, our software automatically connects it back to your phone.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
FishHunter Team