Fissler Solea 10 Piece Pot & Pan Set

Your right, 9 pcs. Makes no sense.

Kitchen Kitteh approves!

http://clatl.com/imager/phallic-white-supremacist-chile-kitteh/b/original/2024093/0a1c/1282617478-cat_cooking.jpg

Nebraska loves pots lol* Seems, according to my wootalyzer info, we increased of about 150 people since about 6:28am central time.

I was here for a BOC once they took the numbers from the stock market. Number was 1 lol and I had a two. Maybe for site crashing they could redo this idea or perhaps, others, that may aid in better chances.

How many BOC’s usually drop 500? is it? or 1500?

Thanks guys…

1love…

Thanks =) Much appreciated*

This will really raise the price per bowl of my instant oatmeal. F-A-I-L

[QUOTE=bluenotez4life, post:34, topic:301510]
Do you have a link? perhaps, to contact them about the wootalyzer and/or the sight going down. /quote]

The wootalyzer isn’t built by Woot. Your best bet is to contact the company that does build the wootalyzer at http://www.wootalyzer.com/contact

And there will be even more unhappy wooters once they receive their Box O’ Crap.

Closer to 3000.

That’s kind of how these things usually work. The last few of each thing that didn’t sell out (or they ended up with some extras somehow) all get blown out in a day or two, with some new stuff that was available in smaller quantities thrown in to make things interesting. And, of course, the rare Bags of Crap thrown in to keep the masses clicking that refresh button!

Is there and Americanized version of this cookware? I can’t read metric.

No kidding. How many Woot Offs in a row did they have those $200+ mandolin slicers for? 5 or 6? I haven’t seen them lately so hopefully they are gone.

Not that bad of a deal if you can afford it.

Well the Tupperware pan set is 1K any good pan set is worth it in the long run considering your going to get 20-30 years out of a set of good cookware. Same with the 600.00 knives and the 60.00 cutting board,if you are a person who spends a lot of time cooking the good stuff is a must.

Think of it as the topline laptop for a foodie-mac compatable too

IF you can’t get a complete set at least get a good piece at a time as you can afford it.
till you have a set

Frankly, you’re better off with the Tramontina 10-piece set from Walmart. It’s $100 less, although you get plain old stainless lids instead of shiny glass lids. The Tramontina set comes highly rated by Cooks Illustrated magazine - on par with All-Clad, a set that would be easily 2-3x the price of either of these.

Wow, Matt must be one heck of a polisher to be included in the write-up!

I can’t believe I bought these. Not sure I like cooking THAT much. Merry Christmas to me.

What happened to all the bot posts that showed the price? I’ve looked through some older items and I am not seeing them anymore…

Can i get a PoC instead?

Every Random BOC’s there wasn’t any stating items sold: 3000 BOC’s I’ve participated in a few, and watching many i did not participate in, and I’ve never seen Items sold: 3000+ on BOC lol…
It’s good to know if this is the case =)
When did u see this?

Last time I think was 500 or a 1500 perhaps, I think I saw a 1599, actually, but are you saying the NEWLY dropped BOC’s are in quantity of 3000 to all of us? Anyone else seen this?

It’s a first, if so, for me…

So, my ? is what’s your average of when BOC’s drop, of how many Woot, actually sends out?

Anyone else see over 2000+ BOC’s ?

What the heck happened to NightGhost?

Sadly, it would be impotsable to find a place to store them in my kitchen…beside that, as far as looks, their incompotable with my other set. (And I refuse to pot with my other set).