Fissler Solea 10 Piece Pot & Pan Set

These go well with $60 cutting boards…

I want a Wacom Intuos4 Large Pen Tablet by Wacom
Would be nice to see a New One Sold… =) Otherwise, it’s off to Arlington Camera, Wacom, or Amazon…lol

Thanks Woot for adding that bit of special spark the online buyers who remain up for these.

1Love… and a woot!

where are the Colbert PLATINUM viewers?

Cheap pot joke? You could put one of the pots your head and be a…

Wow, I saw the video and was not sure I saw a pot and pan demo or an automobile concept car demo. After the demo I was not sure I was suppose to cook in these or hang them on the wall in the livingroom.

Is woot cleaning house? They had these back in Oct

Have my eyes deceived me, it seems they’ve repeated Woot deals during this Woot, like those darn BB’S

to funny* thanks, u just made my morning, and that is quite interesting, of a ? Come on Woot! What is it? lol…

This is actually a really good deal…an 8 piece set of this is currently selling for over $700 on Amazon.

Too rich for my blood, though.

I had these problems yesterday as well. no so much today. still waiting for my 10th try at a bag of which will probably come during my 3 hours of sleep. damn you woot.

And the $500 knives

It’s quite interesting one extreme to the other, Some ppl use wood, some us 800.00 pot and higher lol… Chopsticks, golden spoons… Isn’t it interesting. Life can be simple as bamboo, or other stuff, or have yourself the 60,000 dollar pot set? lol

Hope everyone has a great morning*

I see that these work with induction stoves. Induction is good, uses about half the energy that gas or electric resistance stoves do.

We already have a complete set of induction safe pots, though.

I have only come close to it once which was on this T1 line. Sadly, it usually comes up AFTER I leave the office. They better get this issue resoved before they post it or there will be many unhappy wooters.

Do you have a link? perhaps, to contact them about the wootalyzer and/or the sight going down. It was going down on regular items, also, and wasn’t back up until the next item posted. I have no idea if i missed some. Seems the wootalyzer and the site were close in response just crashed so much, This was the first time i see so many crashes, lol, before the BOC lol… If the server holds up to 20000. This was going on just below 8,000 last night. They may have a black out, lol if we reach 20,000 plus 20,000 ppl who have crashed screens…

Fissler? I hardly know her.

This is actually a really great deal, this set is all over the web at $850 or higher. Sure wish I needed one.

The header says “10 piece set”
The description says “5 piece set”
And the list of specific pieces includes 4 pots with lids and a saucepan without a lid = 9

I lol’ed

I would buy them but then I’d have to cook .

Is it just me, or does the sauce pan look like it’s frowning at me? none for me