Fitbit Flex or Charge Wristband

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

Fitbit Flex or Charge Wristband
Price: $49.99 - 69.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Tuesday, Dec 15 to Wednesday, Dec 16) + transit
Condition: Refurbished

[http://www.wootstalker.com/images/buy.png

Buy It](Fitbit Flex or Charge Wristband) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/amazon.png

Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Fitbit Flex or Charge Wristband) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/google.png

Search Google](Fitbit - Google Shopping Flex or Charge Wristband)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
11/27/2015 - $39.99 - 59.99 - Click To See Discussion (64 comments)
10/28/2015 - $59.99 - 89.99 (Woot-off) - Click To See Discussion (6 comments)
10/25/2015 - $59.99 - 89.99 - Click To See Discussion (31 comments)

11/18/2015 - $84.99 (Woot Plus)

This is a smokin’ hot deal. The rubber on these peels off easily. I love my charge but I have returned it 2 times so far. Glad I bought mine at REI because they just keep replacing them! This one is such a good price I’d probably go for it, though. One hint: if you liberally use “tap screen” interaction with the fitbit instead of pushing the side button, the rubber will stay attached longer.

Product Page Comparison

If you’re like me and talk with your hands A LOT, don’t bother w/these, I once did 200 steps sitting at my desk. OTOH, if you need something to remind you to get up and get moving - this is IT.

Is there a warranty with these?
Thanks
Bob

It looks like neither of these have a heart rate monitor, am I correct in that?

The previous discussion was here: (when it was $10 less) https://www.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=6601167&ref=cnt_cmty_blg_dsc

I got the Charge during that sale. I gave it to my wife to give to me for Hanukkah (so there were a few days between it arriving and starting to use it.) but I’ve had it for about a week I guess and have been happy with it.

Before this, I had the Flex, which I bought new. For that one the wristband split at the window a few weeks after purchase. I called Fitbit, got a replacement and that split too. (maybe I was inserting the tracker into the band wrong?) After that I bought a 3rd party, multi-color set of bands from Amazon or Ebay and those have been working fine for years.

I bought a charge and flex during the woot-off a couple weeks ago. They did come with an orange warranty card I think it’s 2 or 3 months. I was a bit sad they didn’t come in any official packaging. Just plastic ziplock style bags with a fitbit sticker on them. No instructions or info.

PLEASE NOTE: When you look at what is included, the USB Dongle for syncing is NOT included. That will make it tough for a new user to setup a Fitbit account and do first sync with unit.

Unless you need an out of warranty replacement unit, buying this refurb as a gift for someone isn’t a good idea. Spend the few bucks extra to get a brand new one with full year warranty in the box with a USB dongle.

I got a Fitbit Charge brand new, in retail packaging this past January. I wear it almost 24/7 (take it off for showers, etc.). The band started peeling away from the side next to the button. The face had also gotten cracked. So I contacted Fitbit and they replaced it with a refurb unit. I have had it a couple of months and all is well.

[MOD: Dongle is included. If you didn’t get one, call the number for the warranty and they’ll send you one.]

Just ordered the wife a the HR version for 120 off the mother ship and got the 3 year full coverage warranty. Doesn’t give me great confidence to see these already in the referb bin.

Go ahead and get some of these. These small little bands are inexpensive and will keep the band from popping off.

They make them for both models, the Charge has the wider strap.

These will come off your wrist if they catch on something. These little bands keep that from happenning.

Fitbit has had to replace both my daughter’s and my Charge because of the glue wearing out. I have no idea how often they’ll do this before I have to buy a new one. I love mine, but I sure hope they find a better glue.

Other than acting like a pedometer, which my iphone already does, and telling me when I get up at night to go to the bathroom, which I already know…Why does one need one of these? What does it do that you don’t already know?

My company participates in a program that gives you points for healthy living. A third party runs that program. There are other ways to get points, but the Fitbit use is one way to get points. I am saving over $400.00 a month in premiums because of this program. It also has a nifty silent alarm, tracks sleep, etc.

Anyway, that is why I have one and these are very good prices. I prefer the charge as it can be used as a watch as well, and it is just one piece so there is no sliding the hardware out of the band.

Warranty
Warranty: 60 Day Replacement Limited Warranty

For warranty support, please call 844-477-9429 Monday - Friday from 8:30AM - 12PM; 1:00PM - 5:00 PM PST. As long as you are in the 60 day window there is a no-questions-asked replacement guarantee for any Fitbit item that arrived defective. You will receive a replacement Fitbit with a return label for the defective unit.

Now you’re talking about a good rea$on!!! Gladly take one if someone would pay me too!!

[Go ahead and get some of these. These small little bands are inexpensive and will keep the band from popping off.

They make them for both models, the Charge has the wider strap.

These will come off you wrist if they catch on something. These little bands keep that from happenning.
[/quote]

Where? Link, please.

A great deal but I don’t have much luck with refurbished items!

Many retailers are sick and tired of taking the hit, the opened package, etc. for “buyer’s remorse.”

If the product is defective, that’s one thing, but if you just change your mind (or didn’t do research before buying) why should the company have to suffer loss for your poor choice?