FITPULSE Muscle Massage Gun for Athletes

FITPULSE Muscle Massage Gun for Athletes

Looks like it’s $99.99 on Amazon and there is a $30 coupon. So if you have Prime, you’ll get it faster for an extra $5.

Fitpulse

[MOD: Oh no! No worries, we dropped our price! See below.]

3 Likes

The product works great for the price. But the manual does not have any information to the code that would appear on the digital display. It goes to max of 30. But I rarely go higher than 15.

Bought this last time it was on here. It’s great. I have bought 6 others from the mother ship and sent them all back because the motors were weak. The motor on this unit is as good as the $300 ones. You can push hard as you need to and the motor doesn’t slow down. 10/10.

2 Likes

@primenut

Thanks for keeping us honest. I didn’t see the coupon on Amazon. I lowered the price to $59.99 to make sure Wooters are getting the quality of deal you deserve. I am also refunding the difference to everyone who already bought this product.

14 Likes

I have just canceled my order because was with the old price, can I have it with the new one?

2 Likes

We are going to refund everyone the difference that already purchased it at $69.99 $64.99.

However, if you successfully canceled your order, you can purchase it again. It’s now $59.99.

5 Likes

Thanks! But in all honesty, I purchased it this morning at $64.99, not $69.99.

Ah, my booboo. Early morning. I’ll update my post. Still, you’ll get the appropriate refund. Customer Service does that magic.

2 Likes

The $5 refund was nice but you kept the sales tax on the difference. It would have been nice to have gotten that back too.

1 Like

Hi there. Please contact Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

I’m not going to spend any time fighting over 40 cents of tax, but it would have been nice if that had been taken into account with the automatic refund.

Understood. For whatever reason, our refund system doesn’t automagically compute sales tax for mass refunds.