FITT Cube Total Body Workout HIIT Machine

FITT Cube Total Body Workout HIIT Machine

Amazon shows 188 reviews averaging 4.5 stars.
But ReviewMeta looking at Amazon says “We couldn’t find any quality reviews”.

So…it’s a chair?

I’ve never used ReviewMeta so I can’t speak to that, but I did look at the actual reviews on the Amazon listing and most of them seem real to me, and some seem pretty helpful, especially those that get updated after a handful of months of use. There are a string of them in the international reviews that are obviously fake because they all use very similar titles, but several of the ones I looked at go into detail, offering criticism and praise, some are flat out complaints, etc.

It’s always tough when it comes to this stuff because who knows who is actually writing the reviews. But a site like ReviewMeta (yes, I took a look at it) can only do so much, since it’s not real people actually checking the reviews.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

No, it seems to have various bits to it, though I don’t know how effective they are since I haven’t used it. There’s a twisty thing, a mini stepper, etc.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

What’s the difference between this and this other one:

This other one mentions cords and bands. Does this mean that this particular one does not include the cords? I have been trying to search information online and I don’t seem to see a version that does not include the cords so I’m confused about these two offerings. Are the ones from the other post just ‘extra’? It seems without at least one set of cord this would be incomplete…

Sorry for the confusion! This also includes resistance cords, but the other model also includes 3 resistance bands: Light (2 lbs to 4 lbs), Medium (6 lbs to 8 lbs), Heavy (10 lbs to 12 lbs)

Thanks!