Fix your delivery times, stop selling lies. 1 day = 1 day not 1 day = 21 days later.

How the hell can Woot offer 1 day delivery on products but they set a delivery date for anywhere between 10 to 21 days after the date that the item is purchased? What in retardnation is going on with you clowns?

Amazon will deliver 1 roll of toilet paper the same day it is purchased, sometimes they will have it on your doorstep within 2 hours of purchasing the product for $0.00 (Free) yet Woot (who is owned by Amazon…) will charge $25 for 1 day delivery but the “guaranteed” delivery date is anywhere between 10 days to 21 days from the date of the order.

The Fk kind of bullst is this?

@ThunderThighs - There goes your relaxing weekend.

2 Likes

Edgy, trés edgy.

1 Like

Woot has shipping? I thought we bought stuff and stored it indefinitely in their warehouse.

2 Likes

And then get refunds and coupons when the items come damaged.

3 Likes

Sometimes. They’re stingy with the coupons.

Not for me they aren’t.

2 Likes

You’re on a list.

2 Likes

I’m not.

I asked some people.

2 Likes

That’s because your name is on the board.

2 Likes

@davejlives’s marquee?

3 Likes

It’s probable.

Maybe

:no_entry_sign: :penguin: :no_entry_sign:

2 Likes

I’ll ask.

2 Likes

Did Woot say that it was 1 Earth day? Huh? Huh? Huh?

6 Likes

Tell him I said hi.

Who?

1 Like

Exactly.
A ‘Day’ on Mercury is 58d 15h 30m ‘Earth Days’.
That’s about when I expect a woot package to arrive.

4 Likes

Wait, woot has an option to get undamaged products? Is that a prime option I am not seeing?

I thought woot was just about having a constant swirl of product in motion shifting between stocked shelves, FedEx, homes, and back again. Like a demonic game of hot potato!

4 Likes

ENNGK1kXUAU15OJ

3 Likes

Hi there. I see you chose 2-day shipping. That means that when it ships, it will ship via 2-day shipping.

We’re at Amazon’s mercy as to when they will pull the order (this is shipping from an Amazon warehouse). Often it’s very quick but sometimes not, especially right now.

Our shipping times are worst case scenario. It usually arrives much sooner.

3 Likes