Fixit Signature Series 69 piece 18V Cordless Drill Set

Welcome to the Fixit Signature Series 69 piece 18V Cordless Drill Set page for Wednesday, March 9th. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here.

Woot! Woot! Made it to the first page! :smiley:

Don’t have money to buy this, though! I’ve already shelled out dough on the Fosgate MP3 player!!! Can’t wait for it to arrive.

Oh but this one does look good too. Hmm…

Not a great deal. It isn’t Linux compatible (Moo!) - you’re better off buying a lower voltage Makita. I haven’t seen any contractors around carrying this model. :smiley:

Overstock:

http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi?cid=50880&PAGE=PRODUCT&PROD_ID=856574&fp=F

So the 14-piece BBQ set wasnt enough was it? Now you need a 60+ piece set to drill the heck out of your enemies eyes :smiley:

www.dynatech.blogspot.com -The [color=blue:1eaafdcf96]Latest[/color] Tech News, Mods, Hacks, and Deals

woots really going with this fathers day theme… i just wish i werent so cheap!

www.freeo.cjb.net , great response the past few days about studiotraffic (i know wooters love money)… keep it up! i know i’m upgrading soon ;]
[color=green:278ae5182b](i just ordered my free PC this afternoon!)[/color]

nice one

WOOT :shock:

no thanks wooty!!

Whats the problem

im sure i have something to fix

Lots of extras I don’t need, but good for someome to start with…

Woot! I got on a lot faster today. Cool kit. Might be worth the money

I love drills,

These last two woots make me feel like it’s summertime!
Too bad it’s 15 degrees outside and it snowed today :frowning:

eh…“screw” this!!! :smiley:

does anyone want the Rockford Fosgate WiFi Car/Home Audio Bundle for $200 plus shipping? im not trying to make a profit off of it, i just cant afford to have it right now. its still sitting in the box it got mailed in. please let me know, thanks! my email is fooshie18@netscape.net

DRILL - NOT WTH!!!

17,000 was the cheapest on Froogle. Woot has done it again. Am I first, dnyatech?

Damn! Not even first page, much less first post. Woot, I need a new computer!

Whoa, wait a minute, I’m moving up as I sit here. you go, Cow!

Thats a nice woot…if only I needed it. BTW thanks again for posting that site. I should be getting my free pc any day now.

[quote user=“ironbeamz”]woots really going with this fathers day theme… i just wish i werent so cheap!

www.freeo.cjb.net , great response the past few days about studiotraffic (i know wooters love money)… keep it up! i know i’m upgrading soon ;]
[color=green:f0ca26840b](i just ordered my free PC this afternoon!)[/color][/quote]

$70 on overstock, So-so reviews.

http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi?cid=50880&PAGE=PRODUCT&PROD_ID=856574&fp=F