Fixit Signature Series 69 piece 18V Cordless Drill Set

whatever!!! this woot sucks

does anyone want the Rockford Fosgate WiFi Car/Home Audio Bundle for $200 plus shipping? im not trying to make a profit off of it, i just cant afford to have it right now. its still sitting in the box it got mailed in. please let me know, thanks! my email is fooshie18@netscape.net

yawn…good night, everyone…

Guess I am not wooting tonight. Don’t need this…

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

I wish they had a crying emoticon…

WTFW???

Sweet. I’ll take one. :smiley:
You guys that “hate this woot”…you just don’t want to admit you don’t know how to use half those tools. :wink:

wow woot, something I dont have to install, reboot, or plug a usb cable into. Thanks. keep it up.

…??? left handed or right ??? do I have a choice ??? Once again, your joking … right ? Fix-it tools, paaaahlease. What’d yah pay for this lil’ gold mine-o-crap!!

Harbor Freight is you best friend. I could get all off this stuff and more for the same price.

Awesome, I actually needed this! :stuck_out_tongue:

Puhleese! :roll:

What a crappy woot! I’ve never heard of FIXIT brand, but the fact that they produce a 6 ft measuring tape says a little something about their commitment to quality tools that are actually useful.

Save your $50 & go to Sears for some real tools. Trust me on this one.

wooty mantra… i hope i got second page…
oh goody i did… thank goodness… cuz first page is lame and third page is lamer. 8 th page is wicked

funny - I was driving home from work today wishing woot would put up some kind of tool set. But, when it comes to tools, I try to steer away from “nameless” stuff. Nothing more frustrating than be neck deep in a project and not have the right tool.

Great thinking woot, just send us a little more quality next time. Woot on!

Nice Woot! :smiley: Too bad I already own all this stuff. How about giving us a Radioshark Woot!! Please :wink:

anyone know this brand? is it any good?

[quote user=“john524”]Puhleese! :roll:

What a crappy woot! I’ve never heard of FIXIT brand, but the fact that they produce a 6 ft measuring tape says a little something about their commitment to quality tools that are actually useful.

Save your $50 & go to Sears for some real tools. Trust me on this one.[/quote]

Let’s see. If I go to Sears and my tool breaks, they’ll replace it for free. Measuring tape… hammer… whatever. Will Woot! do that for me too? Will I have to fly to Texas? Or will the replacement be in my BOC? :slight_smile:

I think I’ll install my 6’ door frame now :lol:

Hmmmm… Fixit ?? OK, well it’s the same color scheme as a $189. Porter Cable, so it must be just as good.
Seriously, Fixit? Never heard of them, and I have a lot of tools. Probably ok for light work, nothing too heavy.

OH WAIT. I didn’t notice this was the SIGNATUREseries. That makes all the difference…

If I could think of a single use for this I might buy it, but I’m not really the fix-it type…

Actually no… I am, but the landlady would have a cow if I started drilling holes in things :slight_smile:

[size=18:206ec74bf3]Would have been tastier if it came with nails and something to measure.[/size:206ec74bf3]

[quote user=“speedoo”]$70 on overstock, So-so reviews.

“So-so reviews” is generous. Read the reviews carefully people. You’d be MUCH BETTER OFF buying a good drill instead of a cheap one supplemented with a bunch of other cheap worthless tools.

Has anyone else ever seen a 6’ tape measure? Maybe Fisher Price?