FlashForge 3D Printer + Filament Bundle

Is this a first? 3D printers on the Woot channel?

I believe so. I can’t recall it being a thing before.

Can these print out a pizza?

Yes they can print out pizza’s. Just use string cheese for the filament.

I have yet to decide the daily application one would need to justify buying a 3D printer… and yet I still want one. Hmm.

the only thing i could think of is household tools, but i can’t justify $800 to save me a trip to Lowe’s for a hex wrench

however, you could potentially print new limbs for your furry friend in a worst case scenariio -> Derby the dog: Running on 3D Printed Prosthetics - YouTube

Just to give an idea: Lab Fridge Repair: Thinking with 3D Printing | PAPPP's Rambling

Almost certainly not worth it for individuals without some other interest, but if you’re already looking into 3D printing, have something in mind, or would be planning to share it, this seems as good a choice as any.

LOL…
Thank you…

You have to be creative to want one of these things. You cannot just get one and let the thing just tell you what to make. If you do that, you will be making trinkets and doodads for the whole life of the thing.

Just received mine today, frame was broken in 5 places - seems Fedex decided to see just how fast they could get it here, think they just dropped it out of a plane =/

Oh good grief. I’m very sorry. Please use the Support form linked at the top of the page to contact customer support for assistance.

Yes Same thing happened to us. I hope they didn’t ship them out that way! Now they are sold out!