FlashForge Guider 2S Pro 3D Printer

FlashForge Guider 2S Pro 3D Printer

I have to wonder just who comes to woot to spend $1500

3 Likes

What does one do with a $2500 3D printer

3 Amazon reviews, with 2 of them 1-star, would not make me want to purchase one of these.

3 Likes

Ha! I initially saw the price as $169 and thought, hey…I might actually buy one for that price!

:woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Print 3d’s or start a bound for failure low end desktop manufacturing/rapid prototyping business.

Probably the same people who came to Woot to buy the $3500 zero gravity chairs

This is a nice printer, but the price is laughable. A modern printer with these features should cost around $1000. The “discounted” price is too high, and the supposed MSRP is a joke. Woot seems to have a chronic problem with trying to sell waaaaay overpriced 3D printers.

If you want an actual good deal on a 3D printer like this, the Creality Ender 6 has most of these features (and a bigger build area) for $600.

3 Likes

To be price compeitive to new printers, considering how old and obsolete a model this is, it should cost about $400. If I was going to pay a price even close to this, it would be for an SLA printer.

Someone in FL bought one … maybe our fearless leader

1 Like

It’s worth more than $400, considering the enclosed build area, auto-leveling and .1 mm resolution. I would say around $1000ish. No way it’s even remotely close to $1700, though.

Monoprice recently reduced their $1500 Delta Pro printer to $699 which seems a better option than this. Granted it’s not enclosed, but it has a 270x270x340 build volume, and a much more attractive price.

I am waiting for the 4D printers.

1 Like

I don’t have time for that…

2 Likes

Been there, done that, tomorrow.