Fleur de Sel Chocolate Covered Caramels

Fleur de Sel Chocolate Covered Caramels

For some reason I can’t get to see the comments on this, so I apologize if it has been asked and answered. But, Is there any way to get these before Christmas?

Going to be hit/miss even if you order early. I ordered these last year and it took three weeks to get them. The seller isn’t reliable but the chocolates were really good. If you’re not looking to buy as a gift, I’d recommend. If they’ll be a gift, better have a Plan B.

These chocolates are the only reason I check Woot anymore.

Got these in dark last time around and they were mondo good
but
they took 4 weeks to arrive
It’s 2018.
I want my internet chocolate purchases beamed instantly to my brain.

I bought these as a Christmas gift a couple years ago. They are good, but I don’t think they’re $30 good…

Come On Woot… What’s this… I may not get this before Christmas? (according to the other comments). Woot… you’ve got me looking at the goat cheese as a Christmas gift option. These chocolate covered caramels do look good though. But wait a minute 30 bucks? Do I get a couple hundred of them?

Am I reading this right - it’s going to take a FULL MONTH for these to arrive?? I would have ordered fewer if I knew I wasn’t going to be able to use them as Christmas gifts :frowning:

The date is set by the system and difficult to change.

It’s very likely that they will get there much sooner.

I heard about these a year ago. Waited a year to buy them. Didn’t expect them to take a month to get here. Can Woot contact the seller and validate the ship times?