Fleur de Sel Chocolate Covered Caramels

Fleur de Sel Chocolate Covered Caramels

Mmmm the holiday ribbon adds more fiber.

These are actually amazing!!! I try to catch them when they’re on Woot!

2 Likes

How did you know I just finished mine*

*Mine-dark chocolate vs Theirs-milk chocolate

Can’t go wrong with these!

These are great! I get them every year and my friends are excited that I share them too!

1 Like

Considering they’re 2-3x the price, how do the dark ones compare to the jar of Sanders ones you can get from Costco?

There is no comparison. These are seriously buttery, melt in your mouth unbeatable hand made glory.

2 Likes

Sam’s also has similar. Not even close. These are great and only thing better than pleasing others is ordering one extra for myself. Thankies.

1 Like

How soft is the caramel filling in these?

I prefer a very very soft caramel, one that does not jeopardize my dental work LOL

1 Like

Only 120 calories for the whole box? Wow!

It honestly is not often to see such glowing remarks about a Woot gourmet food and add onto that no negatives.

1 Like

Sooooo good! I gift these to the same friends year after year and they still look forward to them. Great caramels!

1 Like

They are sticky, I lost a crown on one a while back. But they are very delicious.

Wooter825352529:
It honestly is not often to see such glowing remarks about a Woot gourmet food and add onto that no negatives.
Trust me, we know (like in 15 boxes), so do our family & friends, they are the BEST you can get made to order too. :heart_eyes:
>>>Nothing against Candy Basket: The Only issue we ever had was a couple of boxes arrived completely melted; as in a puddle of gooey mess. I think they got held over / stuck at the UPS Hub it was only 105 that weekend.

I agree with what folks have already said - these are terrific, and the Costco ones pale in comparison (I haven’t had the Sam’s Club version).