Flex Seal Flex Shot 8oz Sealant (4-Pack)

Very true.

But even if you don’t hang them to the wall in a secure spot, you could buy 8 + 2 tubes of caulk for the price of these 4, which are half the size.

Note that this adhesive caulk cannot be painted over…

I thought my ‘boat projects’ was a dead giveaway of my sarcasm.

1 Like

I actually have a fairly perceptive sense of humor, but even I didn’t get that one. Sorry! :rofl:

why there’s no search option, I can’t find deals i interested

Woot started as a “deal a day” site where they only offered a single deal. In those days, there was no reason to have a search feature on the site. Over time, woot slowly added additional sub-sites, categories, event pages, and other such deal offerings, but they never once thought to add a search ability.
“Search feature? Never needed one before, why now?” --anonymous woot developer

The best you can do on the woot site is filter by category and price. If you are looking for a specific product, you could try using the forums search ability as most deals have a comment thread on the forum.

Sorry. I wish woot were more like Amazon. I ALWAYS find what I need on Amazon. Those guys rock!

3 Likes

Woot has answered this before, something about the experience of browsing on the site finding things you didn’t know you needed versus going to Amazon and searching.

Well, it’s more that like 90% of the time, the search will not yield results. We’re not a full catalog store like Amazon. We’re more of a browsing site.

1 Like

:snicker:

1 Like

And yet, I’ll enter a search term and of the 22 results, some sponsored, some not, only 12 are considered proper results. The other 10 were for different sizes or multi-packs.

But you heard the troll before.

I’d be happier with that then the irrelevant results I get. Jet used to be great in saying that there were no results. Then Walmart bought them and changed that …

yeah sometimes I sort by price and it doesn’t really sort by price… It’s not even the sponsored ones…still not sure why that doesn’t work quite right.
I just today stumbled upon a “amazon renewed” sub category that is similar to warehouse items, but seemingly better deals. Haven’t bought…assuming it is used quality.

Not only that, but the total number of results change too! Sorted by “featured”, I have 528 results. Sorted by low-to-high price, 338. High-to-low, 341. By newest, 342. Back to featured, 528.

Like WTF, Amazon?!?

As for renewed, it’s kind of like their “certified” program. Warehouse is basically 30 day return only and manufacturers have no obligation to honor the original warranty on such items since they’re sold as used.

I bought something normally 30 dollars for 6 on warehouse and when it didn’t work the company sent me a new one free of charge.