FlexUSB 2.0 Adaptor – 2 Pack

Is it friday yet?

Froogle Link Minimum Price $6.95 X 2 = $13.90

Shopzilla Link Minimum Price $7.71 X 2 = $15.42

Amazon Customer Review Link 1 Customer Review 5/5 Stars

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

FlexUSB 2.0 Adaptor – 2 Pack
$3.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product(s): 2 FlexUSB 2.0 Adaptor

I don’t understand what these do…

Pretty soon we’ll see a USB “Squid” like the power splitters/stips that we all see.

size?

Shopzilla’s got a bunch… but the prices differ

NexTag’s got a couple… but woot’s better

MSN Shopping has one… but i think it’s wrong.

CNet’s got some info… check it.

p.s… here’s ALL Cables & Adapters on Shopzilla… incase you wanna get real down and dirty with the comparisons.

Good idea. Can’t use it. All my ports are reachable.

From what I hear these are handy, and I could have used them here or there. They are one of those gadgets you won’t need right now, but come two weeks later when you’ll be wishing you wooted.

very cool looking, but i dont see how this would help me in any way

This is a sweet woot, I have one of these, and I need more. I’m in. I am going to buy two sets. Im glad I stayed up tonight.

froogled at $6.45 a piece

Awww come on. Buying online rule #1: If the shipping costs more than the product, buy it at Wal-Mart

if someone can explain why this is better than a usb extension cord im listening.

The $5 shipping really kills the deal. No thanks :frowning:

if i was really, REALLY lazy, this would be an unbelievable deal. do this again around thanksgiving time when i get out of shape and you’ve got yourself a sale.

This looks really handy. I might have to Woot me a couple of these…

I have hard to reach usb ports and these will come in handy. :happy:

Hmm… I wish my thingie could rotate like that…

I don’t get you naysayers. This is a pretty cool little device, and you can’t beat the price. I know I’ve seen some case designs that were just awful with the USB placement.

Cool little Woot. I expect a fast sell out on this one.