Flip It Good

If I remember correctly this thing scores a 1/10 for sex and an 8/10 in lounging…maybe reading a book.

Hope this helps.

I’m totally exhausted and so this pillow looks particularly good.

Without a removable washable cover, that’s probably just as well.

I just want to make sure you all see this paragraph in the features:

**Important Note: Contour Products wishes to thank the Woot community for bringing the Flip Pillow fiberfill issue to our attention. We read your posts and took action! The Contour team has worked diligently with our supplier to improve the separation of fibers during the filling process, ensuring that you’ll enjoy a a great deal of “FLUFF” for your buck! **

I was in a meeting last week and asked specifically about this pillow based on previous feedback. I was told that the vendor read it and responded. I think that’s pretty cool.

Neat!

I got this thing last time, and I can’t say I’m impressed at all, really. It’s very soft and poofy, so if you like that, great. If you were hoping for some actual back or neck support, don’t bother. It mashes down like a marshmallow and provides no support at all. The smaller lobe is just useless.

Hi, thanks for great feedback. I was wondering if this is firm or soft. Now that I know, I won’t buy.

Not going to twist your arm, but do read my post above about the vendor response.

You just need flashing lights, try it like this TT

**Important Note: Contour Products wishes to thank the Woot community for bringing the Flip Pillow fiberfill issue to our attention. We read your posts and took action! The Contour team has worked diligently with our supplier to improve the separation of fibers during the filling process, ensuring that you’ll enjoy a a great deal of “FLUFF” for your buck! **

• In case you still need help:
    This means they have made changes and supposedly have improved and made a better quality product. Lets give it a second chance because it’s probably better this time than it was last time.*

I wasn’t thinking about buying it for sex especially since it lacks the sucking power of a Roomba and just lays there like a tablet. On the other hand, many have paid more for horrible sex so it may be a good deal after all.

Dang, way to rock that quote, CD. I would have normally overlooked it! That said, I am still on the fence about whether or not to click that button. I have such a crap time sleeping since I have several discs whacked in my neck; I would so love to be able to sleep all night without several pillow re-adjustments.

wow

amazon doesn’t give it good reviews

think ur better off using 2 or 3 pillows

Now we are left to wonder: Are these the improved pillows on Woot or the old crappy leftovers?

Not gonna lie, that’s exactly what I thought of when I saw this. Thanks for the heads up. Guess I’ll just have to read.

No washable cover? No thanks. I’d pay more for that function, but won’t buy without it.

Just a comment. When I saw this bad boy I was ready to click on the button instantly. But after reading the reviews I am just not ready to gamble. And that what we are being asked to do, gamble that this is a better product. And if it is not, we lose. I guess it goes to show the retailers that you get one chance with us, and if you snooze (or if we can’ snooze! ) you lose.
And may I also add, a sleep surface that goes under the head needs a washable cover, plain and simple.

It really is hard to get those white stains out without a removable cover.

Not trying to drop a BOC on the thread, but if you are looking for a pillow that might really help your situation, you should look into standard sized buckwheat filled pillows. I have had excellent results, sleep like a baby, absolutely love my pillow, and everyone I’ve talked into trying one swears by them too now.

My source is beans72 dot com. You can replace the buckwheat, wash the inner and outer coverings and use normal pillow cases. Once you push it into shape, it stays.

Sorry if I’m detracting from the specific item on sale here. Just trying to help a wooter out.

Contour does sell a pillow case for the flip pillow but its cost plus shipping is more than what you’re paying for the pillow here.