Flip MinoHD 4GB Camcorder with Image Stabilization (Current Gen)

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Flip MinoHD 4GB Camcorder with Image Stabilization (Current Gen)
$59.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Cisco can’t wait to get rid of these things…AND I was first!

Didn’t Flip go out of business?

Boring bring back the bags O CRAP!

Good Price, closest is 74$

Flip cameras are discontinued. Smart amazon very smart, dump the products you cant sell your stock of on a deal site.

If you want one of these you should probably snatch it up now. Cisco owns Flip Video and has said that they are eliminating their consumer products division.

Get em while they last!

lets hope this quickly flips over to the next item

If I didn’t already own a Kodak Zi8, I’d be all over this.

See, for a second I thought that was a Sansa. And that was a pleasing second for me. But then I see that this fake Sansa is actually a Flip camcorder. Rats.

looks like there’s a million of these…super sad face

This camera works amazingly, however I have had issues with dark rooms and night, the picture gets all fuzzy :(. But Daytime, the picture is awesome. I would recommend it if you don’t need to use it at night.

Looks like a good time to go take a shower!

Kippy - I PM’ed you back.

See you all in a bit!

Did i just see the yellow bar go backwards? Who the h*ll canceled?

$50 w/free ship @ amazon?

http://www.amazon.com/Flip-MinoHD-Video-Camera-Generation/dp/B0040702HU

own one. great for homemade, er, uh, family videos…yeah that’s it… :smiley:

which is better - the flip or the Kodak Zi8? I bought a Flip last week on TigerDirect through Buy.com (probably a Woot community deal) for the same price. but mine was 8 gb…however, didn’t come with Lithium battery. Had I known that, I might have waited for this one.

Does anyone know if you can expand the memory at all? With a little one on the way, I think it might be nice to have a cheap HD cam for recording things, but 1 hour record time is a bit too restrictive.

I own an older flip and I love it (other than it is bigger and clunky) and the software is awesome. I agree to snatch it up before they are gone. It was one of the last well made electronic devices.