Flip MinoHD (Current Gen) with FlipShare TV Wireless A/V Extender

Product site:http://www.theflip.com/en-us/

Ha! Cuz they ain’t gonna make 'em no more.

How exactly is there a “current gen”?

Froogled
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=ie7&q=Flip+M3160B+MinoHD&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&rlz=1I7ACEW_enUS384US385#q=Flip+M3160B+MinoHD&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&oe=UTF-8&rlz=1I7ACEW_enUS384US385&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbo=u&tbs=shop:1&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wf&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=8bc125f08e22a6ef&biw=1077&bih=497

Which flip is right for you?

Really a shame Cisco is discontinuing the product line.

And the great news is it will never be outdated! This one will never be “the old one”

The stabilizing feature might just be enough for me to forgive the 720p on this.

I got a Flip UltraHD Video Camera last month and it really fulfills all my needs…

these are highly rated and the people love them.

Cisco why has thou forsaken us !

i wish i was not flat broke, or i would be buying at least one.

“Latest generation”, they should have said the “Last Generation”. I sure would hate to try to get warranty repair in a few months.

I have one of the 8 gig models. I like it a lot. Especially since I snagged it for $70 in a silent auction. :slight_smile:

I have personally dealt with Cisco Business and Consumer product support and have always been happy. One of few companies I can say that about.

Low light footage is horribly grainy on all the flips too.

by “Current Gen” i think you really mean “Last Gen”

But they are closing the Flip part of their company down.

The biggest problem I’ve had with my camera is finding something worth recording. Adulthood is boring.

With an image sensor the size of a pinhead, this isn’t news. You aren’t using these things to make works of art; it’s a fun, fast video option. That’s about it.

They don’t make other products as well like the WRT54G. But they still support it. If your that worried about it don’t buy it. But I’m telling you they are good for it.