Flip Pillow with Cover

Leave it to me to get things sexy!

Please take a picture of the pillow case on and off with your IPHONE 5 and post it quickly. Also, is the pillow case (1)or(2)pieces? Does it zip, snap or button together? Does it fastened on the side, top, bottom of pillow?? We have (6) hours before this DEAL is OVER! Thanks for your help.

I have this pillow from a previous offering of the older version not this new one.

I have to say, I was unhappy with this pillow. Never bothered trying to find a case since I barely use it now. If your a smaller person or a child it may be supportive enough, but if you are a bigger/larger person (and I don’t just mean fat) then it wasn’t supportive enough. I had to add in a lot of extra stuffing to mine to get it to be supportive enough. Even still it just never felt comfortable to me so I mostly stopped using it all together.

I never bothered buying a pillow case for mine since the case cost as much as the pillow. Overall it was just a disappointing buy for me, your experience may vary.

I received my ordered a couple days ago. It did come with a pillow case, and so far its been working great.