Floorcare

This would be a decent deal if the motorhead was included, but what you get is what is described – which is the turbinehead (with air driven brush bar), instead of the motorhead shown in the photos.

Youch! Change that photo!

They’re vacuum cleaners remember.

I suppose it depends on how much you earn perhaps, but for me, the greatest investment I ever made in anything of this kind was an automatic floor vac (The roomba in my case, but really any of them do a similar job).
Since then my regular vac gets broken out once in a blue moon to get at accumulating areas the roomba can’t reach.

For me, 300 dollars on a vacuum cleaner that isn’t actually going to take care of this for me is too much. It isn’t making that awful job all THAT much better or easier, but like a gym membership, I feel for some, the expense itself makes them feel better that they will get their stuff together to do the act in the first place if they force a high octane purchase into their psyche.

They’re all good. They all suck up dirt off of your floor. They all look like a homeless persons dog after 10 years.

I bought a 60 dollar refurbed shark from woot a while back, and at the rate I’m using it, I’m not sure I’m ever going to need to buy another.

I grabbed the DC33 earlier this week and holy crap. I knew my crappy $100 cordless wouldn’t get everything but I couldn’t believe how much it pulled out of clean looking carpet. I have carpet, tile, and hardwood floors and they all look amazing now. The duster attachment worked great on my fan blades. The other attachment wasn’t perfect for my stairs so I’ll probably see what else they sell for that. I’ll also echo other reviews and say that the base is pretty big and doesn’t fit under a lot of things but the suction is so good that getting under them with attachments doesn’t feel like a chore. I’m really happy that it looks like a grown up lives here now.

That hand held model requires a lot of arm strength. You could use it as a weight. Pumping Dyson. :slight_smile: