Florastor Daily Probiotic Supplement (20 Capsules)

Florastor Daily Probiotic Supplement (20 Capsules)

1 Like

This is a great deal. They are $20 everywhere else

Do they make you poop?

they normalize the gut flora.
your poops may change depending on what’s going on down there.
well respected product.

What is the expiration date on these? Those microorganisms that do the job decrease as time marches on.

1 Like

Hi there - These are flipped from Amazon inventory so we don’t have an expiration date. Amazon is usually pretty good at removing expired goods.

2 Likes

Thanks for checking but the point being made was that even if these aren’t expired, their efficacy wanes over time. Even if it is still within the best by date, its potency could still be degraded if it is approaching the expiration.

I know it’s not woot staffs fault, but it does get a little frustrating when potential buyers ask about expiration dates on food, supplements, batteries etc and we often get the stock reply “it’s from Amazon, nobody knows.” Maybe woot could work with Amazon to set up system to relay that info?

Thanks!

2 Likes

This IS a temp sensitive product as well. My hope is that it will arrive from a third party who stored it at proper temps for the last few weeks/months, and NOT at an amazon warehouse. Have received foods that were packaged to retain freshness for years (white basmati rice in mylar) that arrived moldy due to temp shifts at storage and transit. Never again.

I’ll let you know after I get mine :blush:

Exp Date: 10/2024

1 Like