FLOW Hands Free Motion Sensing Faucet

Seems like a clone of the hands free Moen. Can’t tell you anything about this brand, but the Moen rates the batteries as good for one year on average use. The Moen also comes with the option to plug the sink in rather than use batteries.

We bought this the last time it was on Woot. We’ve used it since then, without a single hiccup. Original batteries still going strong. It looks decent, but not as “nice” as those other ones that hide the IR sensor or are able to be touched with the back of your wrist or whatever. Definitely dressed up our kitchen a bit, over the 2000s “stainless” one we had. Gives it a more modern feel.

One thing to note: I find that certain color plates stacked up (say, after you have folks over for dinner and the sink is overflowing with dishes), will cause the water to trigger and won’t shut off. However, this is obviously easily mitigated and a rare occurrence. Also, certain spatulas I have won’t trigger it, which is a pain because I usually have a pot in one hand and a spatula in the other. However, total #firstworldproblem, I admit.

I’d buy it for $150, no doubt. A buddy of mine also got the same thing and they love it, and have been using it for a few months.

Sorry if my post is fragmented. Only one cup of coffee so far.

Had one of these in the kitchen of our previous house and loved it. It worked flawlessly and we were sad we had to leave it behind when we moved. Ordering one right away for our new house!

! bought it in spring and am moving this week and sad to leave it behind. I will say that our batteries did recently die so I was slightly surprised that it only lasted ~6 months. Still not awful, not sure what I really expected battery life to be. Recommend easily.

Got one one a previous woot and it works great.

Got 2 last time around (~5 months ago?) and they are working fine. jmahon’s post above nails my thoughts down perfectly

Ditto thumbs up. Got one on a previous woot. Works perfectly. Love it. The quality is maybe a shave below Moen, but you don’t notice. Seems high quality.

I have one and it does look very nice…The only minus for me will be replacing the batteries since they iwll be UNDER the sink…but they do last months