FLOW Hands-Free Motion Sensing Faucet

FLOW Hands-Free Motion Sensing Faucet

I have purchased and installed one of these and it’s been working fine for about 9 months so far. I find myself expecting other faucets (at the office, etc) to be able to recognize a wave of my hand to turn on and off and am constantly disappointed by their lack of responsiveness. The install was fairly straightforward, no worse or better than a “normal” faucet, and I am still on the same set of batteries that it came with.

2 Likes

I have 3 installed for about a year now. All work perfectly although one had slow flow initially. I emailed the manufacturer and they quickly sent me a new faucet head which fixed the problem. So no problems here.

Man, been looking for one of these - great price. I would’ve pulled the trigger if it was in a bronze finish…

Just installed my faucet. Installation was simple and instructions were clear. Love how faucet looks and operates thus far!

1 Like

Follow-up: I still like my faucet, but it started leaking at the handle after seven (7) months. I have to replace it.

Hi there. Sorry about that. Remember you have a 1-year warranty with the manufacturer. If you’ve lost the paperwork, see the link at the bottom of the features.

Thank you. I didn’t have the paperwork and thought I was out of luck. You da bomb!

1 Like