FLOW Hands-Free Motion Sensing Faucets

FLOW Hands-Free Motion Sensing Faucets

I hate these things in the kitchen. If you’re washing dishes, washing fruit, or wiping down the sink they stop and start anytime your hand goes by. If it’s a sink just for hand washing it’s not bad. If you can turn the auto function off and on, then they are lovely.

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing. My hand washing motion soap dispenser in the kitchen is always being activated.

2 Likes

Just in general or do you have experience with this model? Reviews seem to indicate you have to be actually pretty intentional to trigger this one.

In general. If the trigger isn’t super sensitive then that is a good thing. 2 of my family members have different models and both are frustrating. I said it more as a heads up because it’s the sort of thing you don’t realize until you’ve already installed it.

This has batteries so it’s also possible to at least take them out if you have a temporary project that involves frequent moving in front of the sensor.

1 Like

I purchased this through Amazon, for about the same price, it didn’t last a year. First the sensor went crazy turning on and off. After multiple battery replacements it stopped working all together. I figured whatever it’s still a faucet but then it started to leak. Soooo I would suggest not buying this.

2 Likes