Flow Wall: Hooks 'N Hangin'

i think pegboard would do about the same job. for a fraction of the price

Hows about getting us some more of those good priced Gladiator Garage kits like I bought from Woot before? I could totally use another.

i totally want some of these but it’s not in the budget this month. :frowning:

I came here to post this. I don’t see how this is superior to pegboard. You don’t even have to go to the hardware stor, it is available on Amazon Prime shipped to your house.

Gladiator Garage kit might be nice. That being said, I agree with all the other wooters. Peg boards will do the job nicely for a fraction of the price. These items are nice but way over priced for me. I am redoing my garage now. I was excited until I saw the price.

this is unrelated to anything, but my ex-husband drove a 79 Prelude. it made terrifying noises, but he loved that thing.

[QUOTE=PemberDucky, post:7, topic:385913]
this is unrelated to anything, but my ex-husband drove a 79 Prelude. it made terrifying noises, but he loved that thing.

HAHAHA. Love that photo. If I get motivated I might actually dig up an old prelude photo myself…you have been warned. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=81prelude]

I’m sure I can find my own Prelude photo. I used to drive a red '86 Prelude Si.

I believe she might also be subtly implying that yes, you can continue to drive your… old, outdated and clunky peg board (No offence @81prelude). Or, you can have this new, stream lined, gas efficient, aesthetically High Density Cellulose PVC board.

mastercraft makes giant skateboards? SHame on you, poorphotoshopman