Flowerocks Dahlia Perennial Flowers

I like the idea, and would have given them a try…but alas no shipping to alaska. Your website does not have a shopping cart, nor links where one could purchase your products… is woot the first retail attempt of your product?

What’s the temperature that it can go up to?

Way to pricey for a small dahlia. Sure, the planter is cute and all, but I’ve seen rock planters at Joanns at 50% off (I purchased a large one for $16; smalls were about $6) and dwarf dahlia plants at many local nurseries for under $5.
Overwintering dahlias is truly a PITA, as someone else stated. Been there, done that, no mas.

Plus, starting a dahlia now in Zone 6 and colder is kind of pointless. My nursery purchases have been blooming for over a month already. I’ve had dinnerplate dahlias started in April and only bloom in October, just in time for frost.

Actually, that’s a mistake. We can ship to Alaska; so go ahead and buy a Flowerock; give us a go if you are still curious!

These dahlias are dwarf varieties designed for growing in pots. They will start to grow within a few days and bloom within thirty days and will continue blooming until the first frost.

Why do you live in zone 7 in this post and zone 6 later down the page?

Actually, dahlias are native to Mexico, Central America and Colombia, so they do well in warm climates; placing them in partial shade is helpful as is watering twice a week if rainfall is scarce.

Bingo !! I was thinking that exact same thing. All the money they’re making they can afford 2 homes.

oops! you all got me - TYPO!! we’re in zone SEVEN - as for having two homes … not yet, i’m afraid! keep on buying and help get us there :smiley: