Flowmist Essential Oil Diffuser

Flowmist Essential Oil Diffuser

That’s a wooden boob.

1 Like

Hey, don’t judge. Some people like wooden boobs. Not me, or you… yeah, I don’t know. Somebody.

Woah woah woah… let’s ease up on the assumptions there Pecos Bill. Me just pointing out a wood boob when I see one ain’t nothing more deep than that.

Case in point, I dated a girl that had a wooden boob and two wooden arms. She as a pirate captain. Not particularly good one on account she lost a boob and two arms to the trade, but she had gumption.

Here’s her picture:

My bad. Your ex is really quite lovely.

No worries. Unfortunately she came in on a summer’s day, bringing gifts from far away. (See I was working in this harbor town, laying whiskey down as a bartender. ) She was clear she couldn’t stay as no harbor was her home.

At night, when the bars closed down, I would walk through the silent town, and love a woman who’s not a round. I can still hear her say, “Brandy, you’re a fine guy, what a good guy I would be, but my life, my lover, my lady is the sea”.

Oddly enough, I was telling this story to this ramshackle band trying to make a start, and darn it if they didn’t go off and steal my story to make it a song.

1 Like

Such a bittersweet story. Thank you for sharing your pain.

1 Like

You are welcome. What is the woot forums for but to lance the sorrow filled boils on the heart of loss and disappointment.

1 Like