Fly the Furry Skies

I think a white print on a black shirt would look better. Still, it’s pretty clever, but I’ll pass.

One fer me and one fer someone else. Great shirt!

This is PERFECT

I’m an aerospace engineer and have a white and gold desert hamster. Perfect.

given the performance of the wOOt servers lately, i think the hamster is certainly appropriate!
this shirt looks good

Man this sucks woot isnt taking my paypal even though I have close to $500 in it :frowning:

A shirt I really want and I cant get it, sounds about right…

I’m having the same problem too. For whatever reason, the shirt woot isn’t accepting paypal payments.

Yep I hope its fixed in the next couple of minutes cause I imagine it will be sold out in the morning. I tried everything, even canceling my paypal billing agreement and redoing it but nothing :frowning:

shirts lame. bad woot, bad

worst

The shirt is blue, because it’s a BLUEPRINT! Yeesh! Complainers.

I’m in for 1.

Yup, same problem for me - so much for my first shirt.woot purch ;\

I was hoping I would be able to buy this one. Definitely one of my favorites from that competition! My first woot! as well.

I’m getting on a plane tomorrow morning and I just wish that I had this shirt to wear. Oh, well… Next trip (:

Damn it. I want this shirt, but, like everyone else. I’m having problems with paypal.

My first Woot shirt!

This is cute. I’m in.

well done

in for one.

well done

in for one.

I’m sorry my friend, but I’m just not a big fan of this one. I was pulling for the penguin, but it got the axe. No woot tonight, just bedtime.

My boyfriend was the same. His first woot purchase was going to be the penguin. /sigh