Flying

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
wooters.us (pronounced \ˈwüt-ər-süs)

Flying [filtered] - $10.00 + free shipping (standard) OR $5 to get it overnight (Wednesday) OR $5 international shipping

1 * Heather Gray Woot Tee

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Is the whale making that face because he just ate some of those creatures? It sort of looks like he is chewing.

A very deserving EC.

Where are the petunias?

First sucker*! Woohoo!

Thank you, woot, for picking a good shirt - and more importantly, thank you ilovedoodle for drawing it!

• darn, it said I was. ah well, congrats jmmbell1987, close enough for me :wink:

This design reminds me of Finding Nemo just because of the seagulls! haha

It’s the Wind Fish

YAY!!! I love this design… :smiley:

I get a little Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy with this… the whale falling out of the sky. Only he’s learned to soar. Congrats ILoveDoodle!!!

Didn’t someone somewhere at some time find the evolutionary remains of a hipbone in whales? Does that mean they could have at one time power-walked?

That’s the happiest whale I’ve ever seen. And I’ve seen a lot of happy whales.

It’s called baleen.

Yay! I loved this shirt!

I will now go sing songs of joy. Best print in a couple of months, woot. Congrats, Ilovedoodle! :slight_smile:

I can speak whale. “HEEEEEEYYYYYYYOOOOOOOHHHHH YOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOWOWWWWWWOOWWW!”

Kinda reminds me of the Wind Fish from Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening.

Oh wow. You did NOT just quote my favorite Gameboy game!

Berry nice! I think I’ll get one! :happy:

Damn. This has revitalized my irrational hatred of whales.

But it’s a nice shirt.

I had a feeling this one would print! Awesome shirt.