FM Auto Scan Radio

dang yall should of had these before xmas…they would have went great with the other junk that the kids break from china/korea sorry i mean korusa

I’ll second that. Night.

4 percent bought 1 id buy three in hopes that one would work

is there any way these could be a very cheap ipod in disguise or is it just a clever marketing ploy to make it look like an old ipod? probably not, but it seems like people think so bc the site seems to be taking a while to load.

Does this thing have a brand? I can’t find reviews anywhere. But it might be nice?

Why would anyone buy one of these when they are much cheaper at the dollar store?
Even at 3, they are 1.68 in price…
And as to why woot would sell them instead of just throwing them in a bag of crap??

At least the description is honest

Maybe, if it came with batteries…

Damn…if only it was an AM Auto Scan Radio.

Here’s the deal. Buy 3 woots. You got 15 of these suckers. Get your video camera. One at a time leave them laying around. When someone swips one because the think it’s an ipod, here you come out of the bushes yelling STOP THIEF. Post 15 videos on utube.

If the batteries were included, this would almost be worth it…

Meh, I’ll take the advice and come back tomorrow…

I was about to buy them when I saw five. Then I realized there was only one. 15 for $5.03 A must-buy. But 3 for 5.03? that’s almost two bucks a piece for those junkers. No thanks. They make nice freebies to give to people at the 15 mark, but Not like this. Thanks anyway. :slight_smile: Maybe I’ll get a handful in the next Bag of Crap.

Problem. You don’t get 15.

“Think the name Lax Max carries a certain level of quality? What about KORUSA? You’ll be getting the same radio even if they aren’t all branded the same.”

4% bought 1…who are these people? they not only bought, but paid 5.01 for one of these?..LOL

95% bought 3
4% bought 1

Buying 3 still makes these more expensive than the ones at Dollar Tree, these however are disguised to look like a more expensive piece of electronic whiz…

I’m in for 3 if my order goes thru… just for giggles.

IF w00t mainpage throws those goddammed giant remotes at us one more time killing another 2fer, I’m gonna scream…

There are ONLY 52 twofers in a year… I hate when it is wasted…

Wags has these remotes for 2/$10 most all the time…

I’m in for three

I have a dozen nieces and nephews

I have a three year old and I live in tornado alley, extra radios like this come in handy all the time and it will keep my son’s hands off my Zune, for awhile, 'till he figures out these suck balls and tells me so.

5% bought one…amazing. Seriously, one? You do understand that buying one costs $5.01 and buying three costs $5.03, right? Maybe that’s not clear to the newer folks, maybe they think it’s $5 shipping each.

I’ll pass on this one myself. Not sure I’ve ever seen a penny woot last this long…

I think you actually found a legitimate reason to buy these.