FMD By Fossil Mystery 3-Pack Watches

I appreciate and somewhat agree with the sentiment, but finding a watch for $17 that you “really like” is a tall order for most people…

And I was wondering if you were wondering. Thanks for informing me.

Given that the cheapest watch in my collection exceeds $100, this is true.

I agree. I guess that was intended to compare today’s woot offering vs. the individual watches (from the website of the sale’s watches)

I don’t have any watches that I paid less than $80 for. But every now and then I’ll buy a cheapie.

I believe from looking at these on ebay that the “crystals” are decorative on the face or case of the watch.

Except it doesn’t say it’s a Fossil, just that it’s “by Fossil”. None of these have “Fossil” anywhere on the face, as far as I can tell. And looking at bigger pics on Amazon affirms that. The regular price for these is also much cheaper than Fossil watches. In other words, these aren’t Fossil watches.

I should add that on the Amazon page for one of these Fossil isn’t even mentioned, just FMD: http://www.amazon.com/FMD-Black-Stainless-Accented-FMDM251/dp/B00B4G0PL8/ref=sr_1_23?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1425980005&sr=1-23

you want to look spectacular when you dress up ever?!

If you look at the watches in the link timeforwatches.com
they all list a Target brand name. (xhileration, merona, etc) My guess is these are cheap watches that Target can say are “by Fossil”.

Not sure it was the question mark or what, but I almost bit on this. Don’t need any watches at the moment, nor have I worn one for years. Pretty sneaky, sis, you almost had me.

Still, comparing the price on Amazon to Woot’s price. Pretty significant. :slight_smile: Thanks for posting the Amazon link.

Perfect for upcoming graduation gifts… Not for your own kid, but for the neighbor’s.

En por tres

Yeah, I thought it was odd that there aren’t brand names on any of the watch faces, but I guess that’s because most people don’t want to show off that their watch is basically Target brand.
It’s crazy how hard it is to find any info on FMD or Merona watches- Fossil’s site and all pages I’ve seen with company history make no mention of either.

A lot of these seem to be older models or something as Target doesn’t have them on the site, but here’s one that is definitely pictured.
http://www.target.com/p/merona-round-case-bracelet-watch-with-stones-black/-/A-14242480#prodSlot=medium_3_21&term=merona+watch

Why not just leave 3 of them set to standard time and 3 set to day light savings time? Problem solved.

Knowing woot’s history of the word “random”, you most likely will receive two three packs that are exactly the same.

One thing is for sure… these things will give you a better shave then the Remington “King of Shaves”… Some of you know what I’m talking about !

Oh, why not. If I don’t like any of the styles, I’ll save them for gifts.

In for one (set of 3).

haha wonder where you bought those…

Yeah, I’ll be the envy of the office with my pink, purple and glitter watches.

Ah, the sweet memories. Like the guy who said he got a better shave using a plastic spoon.

How do these compare to Apple Watch Edition? I am having a hard time choosing between them. :slight_smile:

I have to agree. Looking at the possibilities one could get, I think I’ll pass. I’m afraid I’d get the “unisex” watch versions, which actually look like women’s watches, when I actually do want watches that look like men’s watches.