Foam-Backed Room-Darkening Panels: Your Choice

Foam-Backed Room-Darkening Panels: Your Choice

Soooo… if I buy them, put them up and HATE them, are they returnable? Asking for a friend.

LOL.

Yes. Here’s our return policy:

Woot! FAQ

1 Like

“Help me, ThunderThighs Kenobi! You’re my only hope!”

On Nov. 12, I ordered one set of the Foam-Backed Room-Darkening Panels, color white (order 760xxxx). A few days later I received the order and found that I had been shipped navy blue. I contacted customer support, who issued a refund. I then ordered another set (762xxxx), also in white. And on Saturday, I received the 2nd order - also navy blue. While I think navy blue is a fine color, it’s not what I wanted in this instance.

I don’t think this can simply be attributed to someone in shipping with severe color blindness. I suspect that either 1) someone at WOOT is trying to annoy me or 2) more likely, there’s an item number mismatch somewhere in the system.

You’ve helped me with several other order snafus, TT; I know you can help me with this, for the Force is strong with you.

Thanks!

David

Sorry about that. Asking the Home team to take a look.

I bought these…. Gray. But they seem brown…. Like a grayish brown. Not even brownish gray….

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Please allow at least 24 hours for them to respond.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

Same happened to me. Just delivered. Ordered white, received blue

Let Customer Service know. They’ll have some options for you.

I got silver and they’re quite possibly the most worthless purchase I’ve ever made!
I was going to replace my curtains… ha!
We had to put the old ones over the top of these just to sleep!
Light blocking 0
Sounds blocking 0

Bedroom looked like we had a lamp on - don’t buy these

Ugh, sorry. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.