Folgers Classic Roast, Instant Coffee

Was someone mistakenly debugging code on production environment?

Because we didn’t have an insulated bag that unexpectedly sold 1000 in about 30 seconds. If we had expected that kind of surge, I would have turned on the queue for VOP.

1 Like

You were selling cheap “woot” crap… you should know better :rofl:

This is ridiculous.

Loaded with disappointment and my BOC from 2 days ago hasn’t even shipped yet!!

(Hey, Woot … how about tossing a couple insulated tote bags and Folgers into my BOC before you send it out? No? Oh, well.)

Well usually y’all are like “I can get that for $1 at my local grocery store. WTF Woot!”

1 Like

Does that mean there’s maybe more that’ll show later, with a VOIp?

>'Kat

Did the server issues cause more to be sold than what was available? Is there still risk of them being cancelled?

That was all we had.

Now you have disappointed me greatly, TT. Such sadness fills me! Such despair! Such wailing and gnashing of teeth!

>'Kat

MMMMMMMM

THE BEST PART OF WAKING UP…

OOOooooOOOOH

IS DISAPPOINTMENT IN YOUR CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP

#WootIsOffline
#IMissMyTote
#WhereAreTheDealsDave

2 Likes

It wouldn’t be 2020 if there were more.

1 Like

Excellent point! Perhaps we are suckers for back-to-back wootoffs… you may want to make a note

Aw, a nice woot!er on the insulated bag thread has offered an extra to me. Woot!ers really are some of the bestest folk!

You are utterly forgiven the momentary disappointment, TT. Because it has made the happiness that much sweeter!

>'Kat

1 Like

It takes a while to load up a semi

1 Like

To now sour the experience I, a registered mail carrying ninja, will sharingan your package for myself.

I shall own the tote of destiny!

Aaaaand here it is.

Does it have a monkey chat?

Hmmmmmmmmm?

Does it?

I’m waiting…

1 Like