Folksmate 3 Way Touch Control Table Lamp-2pack

Folksmate 3 Way Touch Control Table Lamp-2pack

Theses are absolutely the best looking lamp :bulb: that I’ve seen in a long time, with a pair of these will definitely brighten up your life while on your way with this beautiful and stylish lamp! Everyone’s going to be So Jealous and I don’t blame them​:grin: Thank you Mortimer :sparkling_heart::monkey: you Rule as Alway and now I’ll be able to see better :infinity::eye::eye::bulb::two_hearts:

2 Likes

And now I have gotten my lamps and they are more than I ever expected them to be! They are so stylish and with 4 different settings or settings for just touching the table instead of the lamp was genius! If you missed them keep looking to see if Woot brings them back around for everyone. But remember you can always go directly to Amazon to purchase your own. Absolutely love :two_hearts: them​:heavy_heart_exclamation: Thanks Mortimer :kiss::monkey::kiss::ok_hand::infinity:

2 Likes

@Wooter285224080 post pics please

These are very attractive lamps. And I really love :heart: these lamps and really enjoy the style . The difference between the three settings are noticeable, and yes :ok_hand: it is bright enough to read a book easily.
I hope this helps you with your decision! I’d vote, to buy them! :+1::+1::two_hearts::monkey::infinity::two_hearts:

2 Likes

So cute - better than the listing picture!!

Thank you

1 Like

You are most welcome, and I’m glad the pictures helped you to see that these really are stylish and a great deal also. I’m actually thinking about getting some more because I love mine so much.:two_hearts::ok_hand::monkey::infinity::gift_heart:
So go purchase yourself a pair while there still available.