Follow The Leader

I hoped on this one … I was in the ‘did not qualify’ for last nights shirt group. For complaints on the size … the Pirate Penguin was much smaller, this one is awesome.

Payment system wonky for anybody else?

I got it. Morbid, yet amusing. Don’t fly to the liiiiigghhtt!!

Cute idea, but as a t-shirt, i dunno.

I thought something was strange…An insects with a spine?
Cool design, though.

Are these shirts 100% cotton and preshrunk?

Yes 100% cotton. My T-shirt shrunk up from the bottom a little post-wash, but nothing serious. They come long to begin with (perhaps to account for this?). Hope that helps.

Edit: Btw, these shirts are very soft and comfortable. I vowed never to buy another one b/c of the shipping problems, but I have since retracted b/c of the comfort. I’m a sucker.

What shipping problems? I’m a first-time wooter(?).

Yeah, me too, what shipping problems? Thanks for answering my question too by the way.

N 4 1 !

BTW, these run a little small. I need a size larger than I normally get for it to fit the same.

But I’m gonna start exercising, so I ordered my normal size…

Bzzzzzapt!

Perfect shirt for me. Just back from the tropics and scratching my bites. Hope all those suckers fry!!

One of my favorite shirts yet!

Clever design…good artwork…good color.

how could this shirt be one of the winners? yucky… i totally wanted the other three to win, ok fair enough, good design, just prefer the others

I’ve bought something like 6 shirts off woot. I haven’t experienced any shipping problems. I’ve gone the SmartPost route for all of 'em, though, so I was prepared for a two week wait on shirts.

As for the 100% cotton/preshrunk question, they are 100% cotton. They WILL shrink though, if you do not wash per instructions (which I don’t, hence I order 1 size up). If you wash in cold water and don’t tumble, they won’t shrink. :stuck_out_tongue:

funny, I interpreted the “spine” as just being the light from the zapper catching the shine on the exoskeleton. but I guess thinking about it, that wouldn’t make sense, based on where the light is and where the “shine” is.

still a lovely shirt. took all of 5 seconds for me to spring for it, from first viewing to order confirmation.

Cute, yet morbid. I love it. In for 1.

This shirt is just AWESOME!!

I would hope nobody actually thought the shirt was anatomically accurate.

Kinda disappointed woot didn’t comment on that though.

like it. voted for it. bought it.

I love this one, and was counting on it being a winner. Huzzah!