Food and Water Survival Bundles

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

Food and Water Survival Bundles
Price: $149.99 - 299.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 business days. (Monday, Oct 10 to Thursday, Oct 13) + transit
Condition: New

[http://www.wootstalker.com/images/buy.png

Buy It](Food and Water Survival Bundles) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/amazon.png

Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Food and Water Survival Bundles) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/google.png

Search Google](Food - Google Shopping and Water Survival Bundles)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
9/4/2016 - $99.99 - 399.99 - Click To See Discussion (10 comments)
7/4/2016 - $149.99 - 299.9 - Click To See Discussion (41 comments)

I live in central Florida. Can I get 4 hr shipping?

Who is the manufacturer?

Based on the picture, it’s Patriot Pantry.

Assuming that the prices they list on amazon aren’t inflated this is a decent deal.

Amazon prices:
3m+4w= $581
4w+2w= $308

From the manufacturers site

contents of 3 month - 397

contents 4 week - 217

contents of 2 week - $97 2-Week Emergency Food Supply (2,000+ calories/day) – My Patriot Supply

I love their serving suggestion picture. During a disaster, garnish with a dollop of sour cream and freshly chopped chives.

Thanks for the links. I was too lazy to do the math on all of them, but I did look at the “2 week” supply:
maple grove oatmeal: 240 cal * 16 servings = 3840
mashed potatoes: 200 cal * 4 servings = 800
fettuccine alfredo: 300 cal * 4 servings = 1200
potato soup: 270 cal * 8 servings = 2160
travelers stew: 190 cal * 8 servings = 1520
creamy chicken rice: 490 cal * 4 servings = 1960
chocolate pudding: 230 cal * 10 servings = 2300
whey powdered milk: 70 cal * 16 servings = 1120

For a grand total of 14900. If it was indeed 2 weeks, or 14 days, then that works out to 1064 calories per day. That’s… not alot. Starving rations is at least 1200 cal/day. If you’re performing alot of physical activity cleaning up after a disaster (hurricane, earthquake, etc), you need alot more energy than that, upwards of 3000 calories a day. This “2 week” supply won’t even last 5 days for one person.

Okay, I looked at the directions more carefully, and this sucks! Look at this:

– Heartland’s Best Mashed Potatoes

• Serving size: 1/3 cup
  • Servings per Container: 4
    So, that’s 1 1/3 cup per pouch (they give only one pouch in the “2 week” supply).
  • Directions: “Boil 1/3 cup of water” “Whisk 3/4 cups of potatoes into boiling water.”
    So that leaves 7/12th of a cup of potatoes left. So, if I’m mathing correctly, we need 7/27th cup of boiling water to finish preparing the rest.

That sucks. Okay, so how about just doing the whole pouch at once? For the correct ratio, then 1 1/3 cups in the pouch should be whisked into 16/27th cup of boiling water. I checked, and none of my measuring cups are graduated in 27th of a cup.

But that sucks since you don’t want to eat all of it at once since it’s supposed to be doled out slowly throughout the 2 weeks you’ll be surviving on this supply. But in fact, that exactly want they want you to do! Look at this:

– Traditional Fettuccine Alfredo

• Directions: “Whisk in entire contents of the pouch”

– Granny’s Homestyle Potato Soup

• Directions: “Whisk in entire contents of the pouch”

Also: Traveler’s Stew, Blue Ribbon Creamy Chicken Rice, and Chocolate Pudding.

If you follow their instructions, you’d have:
16 breakfasts of Maple Grove Oatmeal
1 and 7/12th of a side of Mashed Potatoes
1 meal of Fettuccini Alfredo
2 meals of Potato Soup
2 meals of Traveler’s Stew
1 meal of Chicken Rice
2 desserts of Chocolate Pudding
and 16 drinks of milk.

That’s 16 breakfasts, 1 7/12th sides, 6 meals, 2 desserts, and 16 drinks. Meant for 14 days.

Is it a good idea to ditch the grocery and live off this stuff for a month or 2 or 3…

Hmmmm. Probably not. But mice will be a good extra source of protein? And bacteria and virus and…)

So you’re supposed to suck out the contaminated water and spit it into the pan to make your food? Depends on who it is but I might just scoop out the yuck water instead…

lol Best wishes. Be safe.