FoodSaver 4925 VacuumSealing System

So is this is or is this ain’t a steak printer?

bogle

It is… only prints beef steaks. If you want pork you need the 4926. But the 4969 prints all kinds of meat including fish!!!

And the print cartridges are refillable with something called “Soylent Green”.

I’m trying to add to cart but it won’t let me.

I’m trying to add to cart and it won’t let me. Thank you for your reply

Hi there. I’m able to add it to my cart.

Can you give me more info…

Desktop site or mobile app?
Browser?
What is it doing?

Can you try another browser or device?

I’ve been thinking about getting one of these. But I don’t have room for any more countertop appliances.
Anybody already have one? Do you recommend it?

I’m considering pulling the trigger on this one; if I do, it will be the fourth one we’ve had in about 15 years. Can’t live without it. Why are we on the fourth one? One did die after about 7 years, and the rest have been passed to other people.

I have a way older model and can not live without it. Fresh fruits and veggies all year long. Meats bought on sale and sealed to be used as needed without any of that ice or freezer burn.
You can’t go wrong. Saves you so much money in the long run.

might be a better deal

http://www.foodsaver.com/vacuum-sealers/counter-top-vacuum-sealers/v3000-series/the-foodsaver-v3460-vacuum-sealing-system/T000-08004-P.html#start=4

[Mod edit: This is a link for a different model. ]

This is the second FoodSaver I bought. The first I had was a basic model. Though the basic model did all of the same things this model does and didn’t do them any worse, I upgraded to this model simply because the “tools” are on-board and I love the in-unit roll storage with built-in cutter.