Fooseball's not the debil.

The Bad News Browns now sponsored by Chico’s Bail Bonds

Go BROWNS!!

If I keep watching it, maybe they’ll change the playcall…

Go HAWKS! NFC Champs…

The Hawks traded our Pro-Bowl center, Max Unger.
We got Tight End Jimmy Graham.
Unger had been injured a lot lately, but was a great center.

Nothing so far is making me look forward to the next Browns season.

What about the new helmet colors?

That’s part of Nothing.

The Browns being inactive from 1996–1998 really hurt them.
It’s like starting over!

I was at the final game at the old stadium…working a concession stand. It was not fun. Art didn’t restock anything and we had to keep it open until it all ran out. Dickhead.

I do have few small pieces of a seat.

(Allegedly) Haslam is looking to swap franchises and take over the Titans. W.T.F?

Why hasn’t Greg Jennings signed with us yet?

He wants a free trip to Miami first, then he’ll sign with us…

Teasing the other teams. He was listening to ‘Good Charlotte’ after the visit. No one listens to them, it was purposely downloaded after just to make the post. He is surely coming here.

Looks like the Browns have picked a UW Husky in the first round.

‘The Cleveland Browns selected Danny Shelton with the 12th pick in the first round of the NFL draft Thursday night, making the Washington All-American nose tackle the highest-drafted defensive player from UW since Steve Emtman went first overall in 1992.’

We got us a Washington player too. You know much about Thompson?

He has been good tackling, and seems to be a good player for your team.
Of course, sometimes a player hits the NFL and it takes a while to get up to speed, but I think he’ll be a pretty good choice for you.

Seems pretty good. I hope it works out.

We got this guy making catches in rookie camp in the second.

DEFLATEGATE
NEW YORK (AP) – The NFL came down hard on its biggest star and its championship team, telling Tom Brady and the Patriots that no one is allowed to mess with the rules of the game.
The league suspended the Super Bowl MVP Monday for the first four games of the season, fined the New England Patriots $1 million and took away two draft picks as punishment for deflating footballs used in the AFC title game.

http://i.imgur.com/GJtUw9x.jpg

Patriots game balls