Fooseball's not the debil.

They did the same thing against the Pats in the super bowl. We know how that worked out. It’s a shame some fans do such crap. Billboards and blimps are ok, but that crosses the line. I guess they only do stuff like that when they are scared. We are going to light them up today.

Hmmm…
I thought I saw smoke.

The key to beating the Seahawks:

Be 2 or 3 scores behind in the fourth quarter.

Panthers played a great game!

Greg Olsen for President.

It was a damn good game. Watching the colts game now. I tried to use GPS walking around that city, but it doesnt work right. I ended up in the circle in downtown somehow. I think I might have been headed in the complete wrong direction. Either way, I knew where I needed to go after getting into the circle.

Grrrreeeeggggggggg

Just so it is easier for Dave to find…

Dave. I have a slideshow for you by one of our photographers. You will like it, it isn’t a trap.

SeaGals

http://www.maxim.com/sites/default/files/editor/2015/09/josh%20norman%20pony.gif

Giddy up

We did pretty good this game…
I hope we can keep it up.

You will. That first stretch of games for you was rough. 3 that haven’t lost a game, played them in close games

8:30 game. Had a chance to go but I turned them down. Getting to old for that hoopla downtown at night… Got my big chair, TV and fridge. And I don’t have to stand in line for the bathroom.

Go Panthers…Let’s eat some more birds…Hawks tasted good, Eagles will taste better tonight…

Knock on wood…

Next up: Indy

It was a fun game to watch!
Congrats on the win!

Girls in Underwear Football League?

Taunting penalty???

We lost a good WR, Ricardo Lockette, for the season.
That really sucks…

It’s a bye week for the Hawks.

Thanks! Was a little too close. It’s like we play well, then let it get close to hide how good of a team we are. If we start putting together full games every week…

10-0…

I’m afraid to say anything else. A little superstitious when it comes to football. Knock on wood…

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!! 4:30…Keep pounding…

I hope we spank the Cowboys. Have a good Thanksgiving

Playing the Steelers.

http://www.eastsiderealestateblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/football-n-beer.png

We’re almost out of the playoff picture, though…
GO HAWKS!