Football Reusable Face Mask 2-Pack

There is NO WAY that I can give these as Father’s Day gifts.

The quality is certainly lacking for something that was Made in the USA.

Please send an RMA so I can return them to WOOT.

1 Like

Hello. I’m very sorry. Please contact Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Like the others are saying, these are junk. I’m really disappointed in Woot. Will definitely be requesting a refund.

ugh these are the worst! nevermind the colors aren’t the right colors, I had no idea these were just a cut out piece of hardly breathable fabric… but they have no ties… just holes for ears ? they aren’t even wearable… Terrible quality, terrible item!

edit to add… upon further inspection the “cuts” for ears are cut so janky it won’t be long before they rip clean through.

ABSOLUTELY JUNK–WILL COME BACK and ADD PHOTO…

1 Like

They’re made of a single piece of neoprene material with slits for your ears. It’s not an actual mask.

Total garbage. I was expecting an actual mask, not something cut from neoprene with slits for the ears. It doesn’t fit at all. I tried to request a refund but looks like I can’t because it was less than $20, which really sucks. So disappointed with Woot on this.

You can contact Woot CS directly for assistance.

These are absolute junk. First, they sent the wrong team. Second, they are held onto your ear by slits in the fabric that will easily rip. DO NOT get these. This was the worst Woot ever. It was not a bargain at all.

Hi there. Sorry for the disappointment. Please make sure you reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

I want to return my purchase of the “nfl” face masks. Its for order number #655xxxx. I’m really disappointed with the product. They feel thinner than tissue paper. They are way too pricey for the quality. The product was very misleading. They mislead me to believe i was buying high quality apparel. This is cheap dollar store crap. They dont even have the team logos/colors or even the correct est year date. How do I print a label and return these items?

Hello. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.