FootJoy M:Project Spikeless Golf Shoes

Doesn’t seem right that the price is the same for leather or mesh. Mesh is $59.99 (Carlsgolfland) to $72.04 (Overstock). Leather is higher by a lot ($100+).

Check the model # before you pull the trigger.

UPDATE (12:15pm PST/2:15 CST):

If you purchased the White FootJoy M: Project Spikeless Golfshoe from this Woot PLUS offer: http://sport.woot.com/offers/m-project-spikeless-golf-shoe-white

PLEASE write into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know.
We will refund you the difference between today’s offer.

Just wondering why Woot! doesn’t contact them directly? Normally, I don’t watch the news feed. If Woot! is refunding the difference, they should contact everyone who bought it and let them know they will be refunded for the different…not make more hoops to jump through.

We haven’t received word from Woot Staff regarding a mass email to those affected.

More than likely, those who made the purchase will be contacted via email. I couldn’t confirm this news earlier today.

Thanks for your inquiry.

Just received the email confirming the refund for those who purchased from the other sale.

**"The long version is that you recently bought the M Project Spikeless Golf Shoes -White and, after you did, we dropped the price. And that’s not fair to you, is it? You would have waited if only you knew! And we agree. And that’s why we’re making it right.

You’ll be seeing $20 (per quantity ordered) on your credit card very soon. We’re sorry for the hassle, but we think you might forgive us just this once, right? After all, you just scored an even BETTER deal than you were expecting!"**

Thanks Woot!

Just adding a comment in case these come back up. I bought a couple of pair of these. These are “very” comfortable shoes. But they aren’t anywhere close to waterproof. Your feet will be soaked on rainy/wet days.